iAdaptAir® Troubleshooting Guide
- As with many household electronics, use common sense to avoid electrical shock. Unplug or disconnect the product from the power supply before handling.
- UV light is harmful to the skin and eyes. Avoid looking at the lamp while illuminated. To prevent exposure to ultraviolet light, disconnect power before handling.
1. Verify the outlet has power. You can test this by plugging in another device such as a phone charger into the outlet and see if the power works. If the outlet has power, continue to step 2. If the outlet does not have power, plug your iAdaptAir® into a different outlet. If it does not power on, continue to step 2.
2. Remove and insert the barrel plug connector into the purifier ensuring that there is no obstruction or resistance preventing insertion. If the air purifier does not power on, continue to step 3.
3. The product will not power on if the filter cartridge is not fully inserted. Re-seat the filter using the instructions below.
- Open the filter cover by sliding it to the right.
- Lift the filter up so that a few inches are peaking over the top of the purifier.
- Reinsert the filter back into the purifier to reset the filter sensor. Press down firmly when inserting the filter.
- Close the filter cover.
- Using the control panel, press and release the power button to turn the purifier on. If your purifier turned on, continue to step 4. If not, click here to contact us regarding this issue.
4. Pressing the power button multiple times allows the user to control which functions of the iAdaptAir® are powered On and Off. For this step, ensure all of the individual technologies within the iAdaptAir® are functioning properly by doing the following:
Cycle through the technology options by pressing the power button on the far left to ensure these icons are illuminated:
- The 1st press powers on the purifier, ionizer, and UV light.
- The 2nd press turns off the ionizer.
- The 3rd press turns off the UV light.
- The 4th press keeps the UV light off and turns the ionizer on.
- The 5th press switches to standby mode.
If all icons illuminate, the product is operating correctly. Continue to step 5. If not, click here to contact us.
5. Pressing the fan speed button multiple times allows the user to manually control the fan speed. For this step, ensure all three speeds are functioning properly. Ensure that there is an audible change in fan speed during transition.
Note: Fan speed button will cycle through Low, Medium, and High settings.
If all three fan speeds are functioning properly, continue to step 6. If not, click here to contact us.
6. Ensure the fans are operating properly. Fans should be audible and smooth sounding. If so, continue to step 7. If not, click here to contact us.
7. Ensure Child Lock/Sleep Mode can be set. Press the lock icon for three seconds and then release it when you hear a single beep. All the settings will be locked and the control panel lights should dim. Pressing the lock icon for three seconds, once more, will unlock the control panel and deactivate the Child Lock/Sleep Mode.
If the Child Lock/Sleep Mode is working correctly, continue to step 8. If not, click here to contact us.
8. The iAdaptAir® filter replacement light indicates the remaining filter life.
- No color - More than 75% filter life remaining.
- Green - 75% filter life remaining.
- Blue - 50% filter life remaining.
- Red - Less than 25% filter life remaining.
If the purifier is reading the filter correctly, continue to step 9. If not, click here to contact us.
9. Ensure that Smart Mode is operating correctly. Press the brain icon to activate Smart Mode. While in this mode, the fan speed will automatically adjust according to your air quality. If the iAdaptAir® senses a reduction in air quality, the fan speed will automatically increase. When the air quality improves, the fan speed will automatically decrease. The smiley faces above the brain icon will reflect the air quality the purifier is sensing.
If Smart Mode is working correctly, continue to step 10. If not, click here to contact us.
10. If you have made it to this point and your concern is not resolved, please contact Air Oasis Customer Excellence at 806-373-7788 or email@example.com.